What this blog is:
- A journal of what I’ve been reading, watching and listening to in the world of crime and mystery fiction*
- A collection of reviews, essays and articles about the crime writers and writing that really capture my attention
- A place for other crime writers and readers to share ideas and recommendations
- A record of my own life of crime (writing).
What this blog isn’t:
- About cats (mostly)
- About knitting (mostly)
- About what I had for my dinner (mostly)
*Disclaimer: My definition of mystery fiction is as loose as Chandler’s anti-heroines. For me, all acts of reading are acts of decoding, deduction, detection. Just saying, there won’t always be a body in the library.